Welcome to the AP Environmental Science Teacher Community
This AP Teacher Community is a professional learning network connecting AP Environmental Science teachers worldwide. You'll see resources and discussion threads as a starting point, but the richness of the community relies on your participation. You can grow this community to support your classroom and others through the power of your contributions.
What You Can Do Here
The new community provides easy online tools for educators to:
- Engage in lively discussions organized by topic.
- Find and share AP classroom-ready materials and related resources.
- Browse the curriculum framework and share strategies.
- Connect with colleagues and grow your personal network.
- Receive email digests and notifications on community activity.
Brian Kaestner has been teaching AP Environmental Science since the pilot year of 1996–97 and has been involved with the APES reading as both a Reader and a Table Leader. He also teaches AP Human Geography and coaches girls' varsity soccer.