Welcome to the AP Physics Teacher Community
This AP Teacher Community is a professional learning network connecting AP Physics teachers worldwide. You'll see resources and discussion threads as a starting point, but the richness of the community relies on your participation. You can grow this community to support your classroom and others through the power of your contributions.
What You Can Do Here
The new community provides easy online tools for educators to:
- Engage in lively discussions organized by topic.
- Find and share AP classroom-ready materials and related resources.
- Browse the curriculum framework and share strategies.
- Connect with colleagues and grow your personal network.
- Receive email digests and notifications on community activity.
Mike Rulison is professor of physics at Oglethorpe University. In addition to teaching the equivalent of the Physics B and C courses, he has been involved with various aspects of the AP Physics Program of the College Board for the past 28 years.