Welcome to the AP Psychology Teacher Community
This AP Teacher Community is a professional learning network connecting AP Psychology teachers worldwide. You'll see resources and discussion threads as a starting point, but the richness of the community relies on your participation. You can grow this community to support your classroom and others through the power of your contributions.
What You Can Do Here
The new community provides easy online tools for educators to:
- Engage in lively discussions organized by topic.
- Find and share AP classroom-ready materials and related resources.
- Browse the curriculum framework and share strategies.
- Connect with colleagues and grow your personal network.
- Receive email digests and notifications on community activity.
Pat Santoro received her Ph.D. in Experimental Psychology from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and has taught General Psychology at Frostburg State University for 31 years. She served as an AP Psychology Reader for three years and an AP Table Leader for seven. She has been moderating the EDG for about 10 years.