Welcome to the AP World History Teacher Community
This AP Teacher Community is a professional learning network connecting AP World History teachers worldwide. You'll see resources and discussion threads as a starting point, but the richness of the community relies on your participation. You can grow this community to support your classroom and others through the power of your contributions.
What You Can Do Here
The new community provides easy online tools for educators to:
- Engage in lively discussions organized by topic.
- Find and share AP classroom-ready materials and related resources.
- Browse the curriculum framework and share strategies.
- Connect with colleagues and grow your personal network.
- Receive email digests and notifications on community activity.
Monty Armstrong and John Maunu are both veteran AP teachers and table leaders, with nearly 80 years of educator experience between them.
Monty also moderated the subject's listserv for the past 7 years.